Product Guarantee/Shipping Policy:
We at Beneficial Products are keenly aware of the need for the customer's trust and comfort in E-commerce and mail order
purchases. All of us here believe in, and do our best to practice the "Golden Rule": "Do unto others as we would have others
do unto us". . . . We value & appreciate your trust & your satisfaction with our product.
- Customers Satisfaction Guarantee: Customers may return, within 30 days (from the date of purchase), the COMPLETE
PACK, with all the (used and unused) ear plugs in its plastic box. Customers will have a choice of receiving a "Free
Replacement" or "Full Refund". Shipping & Handling charges (if any), are non-refundable. Incomplete returned packs will
be charged $ 7.95 for ea. pair not returned. Customers are responsible for all mailing containers & postage when returning
- ALL Returns (requesting refunds) require an (RMA#), (return merchandise authorization number). Customers must
e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request & receive an RMA #. Please include your reason for wanting to
return your order. RMA numbers will not be assigned to customers by phone. Unauthorized returns (without an RMA#) will
be assessed a $ 4.95 special handling charge.
- Claims of Non-Receipt: As per Federal Postal Laws; all customer charges will remain in effect for (ALL) deliveries with
tracking numbers, whereby the (exact time) and (date) of delivery were recorded by the postman; as well as (verified
and documented) by the local post office. The reporting of mail theft to the police and postal service is the responsibility
of the customer. We do not reship via the postal service, to addresses where claims of non-receipt of product have been
made. In most instances, we will only re-ship through the courier Fed-Ex, and in the interest of 'Goodwill', the company will
pay 1/3rd of the shipping cost.
- Priority Mail & other postal service shipping travel time, (is not) guaranteed by the Post Office or by Beneficial Products.
- Accuracy is the Customer's Responsibility : The customer is (completely responsible), when entering their online orders,
for inserting the ( correct name), the ( correct & complete delivery address ), and for making provisions for the shipment
to be delivered or picked-up in their absence.
Customers are also responsible for all orders and are charged a $ 4.95 "Return to Stock" fee for Postal shipments and a
$ 19.95 Fee for Fed-Ex shipments; for ordersthat are ( LOST ) or returned to us because of the following:
1. Incomplete or incorrect address
2. Addressee unknown
3. Moved with no forwarding address
4. Business or Company name missing,
5. Suite # or Apt. # missing
6. Incorrect zip/postal code
7. Unclaimed mail and
8. "Return To Sender" stamp;
The (return to stock) fee is charged to the customer whether or not a re-shipment is made. Customers will be sent an e-mail
payment link for the (restocking fee). ( Re-shipments for orders awaiting return ) will be charged to the customer as a (new
order) and refunds will only be made when the original order returns to the company.
- Faulty or Cracked Plastic Boxes damaged in transit ( are not ) guaranteed; yet we have ( 2 provisions ) for them:
- 1. If the box or boxes are cracked or broken, and the ear plugs ( are not ) damaged; then we will gladly replace the plastic
boxes at ( no cost ) for the boxes, but there is a ( postal service ) postage cost that is charged to the customer
- 2. If the plastic box or boxes have broken (substantially), and the ear plugs ( are damaged ) with plastic bits in or on them;
then we ask that ( you keep ) Two (undamaged) pairs to wear, and (send back to us) via the postal service, the rest of
We do not send call tags or prepaid shipping envelopes, yet we will refund back to you part of your postage cost to ship
them back to us. We will then reship you, via the postal service, a full & complete brand new pack.
Please write "TO EXCHANGE" on the outside of the envelope or mailing box. SEND TO:
- BPI---P.O. Box 3462---Ashland, Oregon 97520--- USA
Disclaimer: The responsibility of and for the use of our ear plugs is solely that of the user. BPI and their authorized distributors,
disclaim any and all liability, loss or otherwise, which may occur through negligence in the use of our product; to include insertion,
wearing and the removal of our product. We ask and implore our customers to use wise discretion when wearing ear plugs, as the
ear plugs will reduce the sound significantly; especially in the case of important sirens or warnings. We include an ( Instruction
Card) with each order on inserting and removing safely, plus we have a web page and link on this website; explaining how to
safely "insert and remove" this fine malleable ear plug.
We ask our customers to be especially attentive when inserting & removing! PLUS; we ask our customers to not reduce the size
of the ear plug so much so, or insert it so deep, ( to where it is difficult to remove ). We implore our customers to not be ( too hasty ),
( careless or negligent ) when removing this malleable ear plug; as to cause the ear plug or part of it to remain lodged in the ear
canal. Should these situations arise, then we recommend visiting a competent Ear, Nose and Throat Physician or Nurse Practitioner,
& simply having the ear canal cleaned by irrigating and vacuuming. Being all natural, the lodged ear plug is not harmful in itself,
but the inability to hear clearly is more of the importance.